Convert point cloud to another coordinate system
During upload, you can choose to make the output in a different coordinate system.
1. Go to Upload Point cloud and add your point cloud file(s)
2. Add date, title, and original EPSG code of the point cloud
>>> Recommend adding the new coordinate name or sharing options to the name like: _3857 to _infrakit
3. Click Reproject uploaded data to another coordinate system (las and laz files are supported, not e57)
>>> You cannot add an offset and reproject the dataset at the same time.
4. Give a second EPSG code for conversion
5. Click Next and Upload. Do not exit the page before the upload is completed.
After the upload is completed, the processing starts. You will get an email once the data is ready. You will only find the projected point cloud on the site. If you want to have the original layer visible, upload the file again without reprojection.
The converted file is available for download on the Download files page.