Convert point cloud to another coordinate system
During upload, you can choose to make 2 outputs in different coordinate systems.
1. Go to Upload Point cloud and add your point cloud file(s)
2. Add date, title and EPSG code
3. Click Duplicate uploaded at in another coordinate system
–> You cannot add an offset and convert the dataset at the same time.
4. Give a second code for conversion
5. Click Next and Upload. Do not exit the page before the upload is completed.
–> One upload will create 2 outputs, where the second one has the new EPSG code added to the layer name.
The converted file is not available for download (for now). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the converted file.