Checklist before uploading data
- You have data and you know the data type
- Data types:
- Point clouds in LAS, LAZ, E57 format in projected Coordinate Reference System
- Raster data: Ortho-Mosaics, elevation data (DTM, DSM, hillshade,..) in GeoTIFF, jp2, jpg or png format, projected Coordinate Reference System
- Original drone images (Geo-tagged)
- 360 images (Images as “equirectangular 2:1 ratio”, JPG format and orientations as CSV (contact for more info)
- If you have other data (e.g. vector data), contact email@example.com to get help uploading it. We can add some other data formats (DXF, SHP, DWG… and other “open” formats) manually to your site.
- You know the data’s coordinate system and the EPSG code. Code numbers are listed at epsg.io.
- Make sure the data files are named rationally. The names cannot be changed after uploading.
- You need to have the Editor role in the Site AND in the Organization in Pointscene, to be able to upload. Site Owner or support can help if you are not.
Note! Pointscene is happy to help you with your data. The system is developing all the time, so we will support more and more data types as time goes by! Contact us if you have any problems!