360 Panorama Photos Upload
Pointscene supports georeferenced 360 photos.
360 panorama photos can be taken for example with Trimble MX7. The photos must form a line so that they can be visible on the map (minimum of 2 photos). Support for single 360 images is coming in future releases.
- Go to Sites and select Options
- Click on Upload Photos
- Click on Select photos (or Drag and drop)
- Check box for metadata click NEXT
- Add CSV file for metadata
- Link CSV column names to the required sections (see next picture)
- Make sure photos are found in the right place in the map preview and click UPLOAD.
- Open Site and expore the panorama view. How to navigate the panorama photos is explained here.