Creating a 3D viewer link
You can create a 3D viewer link for anyone to open and view. Our 3D viewer links do not require signing in and they expire in 7 days or 2 hours depending on the button you use.
You can add up to 10 layers of data. The supported data layers are point clouds, LandXML, IFC models, orthophotos, plans (Map-layers), and 360 images.
Upload the required datasets with their own upload pages:
Once data is uploaded and processed (you can see the data layers on the map) you can create the 3D viewer links.
- Open your Site
- Open the Menu on the left
- Select your desired layers
- Click on Open 3D viewer (or Copy link)
- The 3D viewer will open into a new tab
Try it out for yourself:
6. View, measure, and share the viewer with the URL. You can send the link to anyone, as it doesn’t require signing in.
7. If you need to get a permanent link or if the link is accidentally shared with the wrong people and needs to be destroyed, please contact us at email@example.com