Upload any file (BETA)
Use this Upload files (beta) page if you have these files:
- E57 point clouds including 360 imagery (e.g. Leica)
- 360 panoramic images
- LandXML files: surfaces, (alignments and profiles are only visualized) max 50MB
- IFC models, version 2×3, max 50MB
Other files can be uploaded, but they will not be automatically processed. Other file types will be sent to our support team for further analysis and manual upload if possible.
SUPPORT REQUEST: Other file types that can be processed manually by our support team:
- PDF files that have known coordinates or are georeferenced
- DWG and DXF design files. They will be converted into GeoTIFF for upload.
- Esri Shapefiles (.shp), GeoPackage (.pgkg) & GeoJSON files will be converted into GeoTIFF for upload.
- Any file that cannot be processed for some reason
How to upload any file
- If you have any other files (including LandXML, IFC, E57 & 360-images), go to OPTIONS and Upload files
- Drag and drop or select the files you wish to upload
- Select file type and date and provide an EPSG code for the dataset
- Click UPLOAD
- Wait until the file is uploaded. You will receive an email once your data is available.
- If you uploaded a “Support request” our Support team will contact you once the file is ready.
- You can always provide more info or ask anything from us at email@example.com
Once your data is processed you can start using it for 3D viewing and calculations: