1. Choose Create volume report
2. Mark the base of a pile (see Create area note)
3. Volume Report page opens
Volume Report page
1. Select surface you want to use for calculations
2. Choose reference surface type. Currently, the supported types include Triangulation and Plane.
3. If you choose Plane, specify comparison height. By default, it is the height of the lowest point on the boundary
4. Click Calculate Volume
5. The area volume opens below and you can explore the results
Note! You can adjust the size of the area in the volume window. You can change the base map with the layers button.
More info below!