Point cloud visualization options
The right side pane in the point cloud view can be used to change the appearance
- RGB (normal colours, like a photo)
- Elevation (you can determine the range for elevation colours by clicking on the map at certain Z-values)
- Intensity (depending on data)
- Classification (depending on data)
- Edge effect (makes edges pop out)
- Adaptive points (the more sparse points the bigger points)
- Point size (adjust all point sizes)
How to set Elevation colouring ramp?
Tip: position your point cloud close enough, that you recognize the area and height differences. You can always set the elevation colouring again and again!