Destia is a Finnish infrastructure and construction service company that creates tomorrow’s infrastructure for its customers, the society and its people. Destia designs, builds and maintains traffic routes, industrial and traffic environments, as well as completes living environments. Destia’s services cover subterranean construction, extensive overground operations, and range from demanding foundation engineering projects to energy and engineer construction. As Destia possesses versatile expertise, they are able to carry out large-scale, advanced solutions.
Source and more info: destia.fi
- Size/length: approx. 6 km, with 12-14 underpasses and bridges
- Budget: 40M€
To handle weekly captured drone data and get them into Infrakit and other software, so that everyone can get a clear view of the current situation.
- Data capture about once a week on active areas, processed data uploaded to Pointscene.
- Downloadable point cloud and orthophotos organized by time and place can be found easily when needed
- Pointscene orthophotos are shared to Infrakit and used there for worksite planning and as meeting material and guidance
- Data is also shared to 3D-Win survey software users either via web map service or as downloadable files
- No need to use external drives to share or manage datasets related to the project, as all is found and safe in Pointscene
- All Infrakit users in the project constantly use the orthophotos as base maps and as-built reference data.
- Meetings are supported by using Pointscene orthophotos and point clouds for communication and to understand the current situation
- Chief Surveyor uses the data for stockpile management, reporting and survey work guidance
- Site Manager and Project Manager constantly ask for new updated orthophotos, as they use them for their daily work